Save the date: March 12th Daddy Daughter Date Night Back by popular demand, our performing teams will be hosting the second annual Daddy Daughter Date Night at the Powerhouse Event Center on March 12th! The event will be from 5:30-8:30, with a spaghetti dinner served until 7:00. Tickets will be $25 per couple and $10 for additional daughters. The ticket price includes dinner, dancing, and a 5x7 photo. To purchase tickets in advance, stop by the office.
Summer will be here soon! We are currently taking reservations for our Ballerina Book Series Dance Camps for ages 3-8. Themes include: Alice in Wonderland, Olivia the pig, Pinkalicious, Dr, Suess, Sandra Boynton, and Inside Out. Register online today through our website and clicking on the summer camp 2016 session in Danceworks. Summer dance class schedules will be out soon! Thank you to those of you who completed our summer programs survey, it really helps me decide what to put on the schedule! The winner of a free pair of tights is: Cori Seward!
- Make sure you have June 4th marked on your calendar for our Spring Recital, "It's a Small World." Start thinking of who you can ask for ad submissions for our recital yearbook! Contest forms will go out the first week of March.
- We are open on President's Day, February 15th.
- We will be closed for Spring Break, March 21-26.
- I would like to start a new blog series, "Behind the Glitter," where I answer the questions of parents and dancers. If you have a question I could answer, please email me or drop a note in the office.
- Our performance teams are busy with lots of performances! They will be guest performers at the Globetrotters game on February 22nd and the BSU Women's Basketball Game on March 4th!